Product Information- Collapse this Section
Symmetry Tonics are made from whole botanicals, with quinine extracted from cinchona bark. They are bottled in true concentrated form, contain minimal sugar and no preservatives.
- Citrus Tonic is brewed from a selection of fresh citrus zests and buchu, giving its distinctive aroma
- Buchu, part of the fynbos floral kingdom, is traditionally used for digestive ailments
- Serving suggestion: 50ml of citrus tonic and 50ml of gin over ice, topped with sparkling water/soda water to taste
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Contains: 500ml
- Ingredients: Water, cane sugar, lemon, grapefruit, lime, cinchona, buchu, ginger, citric acid, salt and flavourings
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Refrigerate after opening and consume within a month
- This product is simply pasteurised
- A harmless sediment may occur
Video- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
Don't worry about expiry dates - you probably won't reach that. I've had this 2 weeks and it's almost done. Didn't even bother mixing with alcohol - just mixed 50ml with a tall glass of sparkling water. It is a balanced bitter citrus tonic with a little sweetness.
I would recommend this product to a friend.