Urban Farmer Santoku Knife, 17cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
The Urban Farmer Santoku Knife has a sharp, scalloped blade made from a high carbon stainless steel alloy, which undergoes hardness testing to ensure maximum strength and durability. This makes the knife flexible under pressure and easy to resharpen. Styled after the Japanese cook's knife, this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine — whether it's slicing delicate fish or chopping herbs and vegetables. The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade. You'll love the beautiful handle — made from sustainably grown and heat-treated beechwood — for its aesthetic appeal and robust, water-resistant quality. Combined with the non-slip bolster, it provides a secure grip.
- Classic Asian santoku knife — ideal for slicing and chopping fish, meat, vegetables and herbs
- Blade is made from high carbon stainless steel alloy that is durable and flexible
- Handle made from sustainably grown beechwood that is exceptionally robust and comfortable
- Bolster between the blade and handle is soft touch and non-slip for comfortable, secure handling
- Made in Solingen, Germany
The Urban Farmer knife collection was created by German designer Bjoern Berger to celebrate farm-fresh food, home gardening and cooking with delicious seasonal ingredients. Urban Farmer combines the natural beauty of rustic crafting tools with the high-tech precision of knives made with the latest materials and techniques.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 17cm
- Handle length: 11cm
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
- Hand wash with warm water and soap, then rinse and dry immediately
- Do not submerge wooden handle in water
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass
- Sharpen your knife using a sharpener designed for the blade or have it sharpened by a professional
- Store your knives in a knife block, magnetic strip or in-drawer knife organiser to protect the blade edge or prevent injury
Warranty Info- Collapse this Section
Wüsthof products come with a lifetime warranty, and will be repaired or replaced if there are any defects in workmanship or materials.
View similar categories- Collapse this Section