Urban Farmer Paring Knife, 10cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Peel, trim, slice and dice with precision and control. The Urban Farmer Paring Knife has a sharp blade made from a high carbon stainless steel alloy, which undergoes hardness testing to ensure maximum strength and durability. This makes the knife flexible under pressure and easy to resharpen. This versatile kitchen helper is an essential tool for preparing fresh, seasonal ingredients — from peeling and trimming to slicing and dicing. You'll love the beautiful handle — made from sustainably grown and heat-treated beechwood — for its aesthetic appeal and robust, water-resistant quality. Combined with the non-slip bolster, it provides a secure grip.
- Paring knife to peel, trim, slice and dice smaller foods that require more precision and control
- Blade is made from high carbon stainless steel alloy that is durable and flexible
- Handle made from sustainably grown beechwood that is exceptionally robust and comfortable
- Bolster between the blade and handle is soft touch and non-slip
- Made in Solingen, Germany
The Urban Farmer knife collection was created by German designer Bjoern Berger to celebrate farm-fresh food, home gardening and cooking with delicious seasonal ingredients. Urban Farmer combines the natural beauty of rustic crafting tools with the high-tech precision of knives made with the latest materials and techniques.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 10cm
- Handle length: 10cm
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
- Hand wash with warm water and soap, then rinse and dry immediately
- Do not submerge wooden handle in water
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass
- Sharpen your knife using a sharpener designed for the blade or have it sharpened by a professional
- Store your knives in a knife block, magnetic strip or in-drawer knife organiser to protect the blade edge or prevent injury
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
Wüsthof knives have a 10 year warranty and will be repaired or replaced after thorough inspection if there are any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty assumes proper care, maintenance and intended use of the knives.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section