Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Fresh, crunchy baguettes, birthday cake and flaky croissants, this blade can do it all. The Wusthof Gourmet Bread Knife slices through bread with minimal crumbs, as the serrations along the edge help guide the blade through tough crusts without compressing the soft inside.
- Serrated edge bread knife
- Laser cut from a single piece of steel for maximum strength, balance and heft
- Made from specialised high-carbon, stain resistant alloy that ensures the cutting edge of the knife is razor sharp and also easy to resharpen
- A computer controlled grinding and polishing of the blade also makes sure there is perfect tapering from bolster to tip
- The knife is sandwiched by a synthetic, ergonomic handle that is triple riveted for durability yet still retains its stylish look
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 20cm
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use.
Video‐ Collapse this Section
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings