Salt Pot Set
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Oryx Desert Salt is naturally harvested from a salt pan within the remote, pristine Kalahari Desert. Beneath the pan lies an ancient underground brine lake. The salt water, filled with essential minerals and trace elements from the earth, is drawn up onto the pan and sun-dried in a process that is sustainable and lives in harmony with the natural rainfall and the surrounding environment.
How Oryx is giving back to the community:
- This salt pot set includes a ceramic salt pot, a bag of Oryx salt and a hand carved wooden salt serving spoon
- Oryx desert salt is unrefined, unprocessed and 100% pure crystal white natural desert salt
- Harvested in an environmentally sustainable way within our country
- Ceramic pot is handmade by Macassar Pottery Ceramics
- For every product sold, a percentage is donated to the Khomani San and Mier communities who own Xaus Lodge in the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Macassar Pottery, the producers of the Oryx Salt Pots, is a self-sustaining social enterprise founded in 2010 that upskills local people and is co-owned by its employees
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 13.2cm x 13.2cm x 12.8cm
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.