Product Information- Collapse this Section
Stovetop ring for placing under pans to prevent liquids from boiling over. The ring diffuses the heat evenly to allow simmering and is ideal for use when making sauces, custards or when heating milk. The ring also protects saucepans from scorching, burning, cracking and overheating.
- Heat diffusing simmer ring
- With a wooden handle for easy removal from the stovetop when hot
- For use on gas and electric hobs and ranges
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Diameter: 21cm
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Hand wash only
- Do not use in a microwave
- Do not immerse in water for long periods of time
Warranty Info- Collapse this Section
Comes with a 1 year warranty.
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Definitely a big help to evenly distribute the heat, especially on a gas hob and when making confectionery (fudge, caramel, etc) and you need to cook the item on a very low heat over a long period.
I would recommend this product to a friend.