Alpha Olive Santoku Knife, 18cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Each knife in the Gude Alpha Olive Series starts as a single piece of specially alloyed steel, beginning with hand forging and continuing through more than forty separate steps in the production process before completion. The grip scales are crafted from very hard olive wood which resists moisture and exhibits a beautiful grain, giving each knife a unique elegance.
- Santoku knife with 18cm blade
- Designed for precise slicing, dicing and mincing, particularly for Asian style food
- Blade is made from a single piece of very strong steel sharpened by hand
- Olive wood handle is particularly hard, resistant to weathering and has a rich grain
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 18cm
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Not dishwasher safe
- Don't leave to soak in water as this may cause the wood to swell and crack
- Clean after use with a damp cloth and dry immediately
- Don't use caustic or scouring agents for cleaning
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.