GS Series Slicer, 13cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The combination of a small blade and a full-size handle make this knife easy to control when slicing small vegetables and fruit.
This slicing knife is a smaller version of the Global G-1 slicing knife. They're both favoured by many as a useful carving knife primarily because of its blunt end.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Blade Length: 13cm
- Purpose: Slicing
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Not dishwasher safe, hand wash with mild detergent
- Hand wash your knife directly after use to prevent staining, food build-up and discolouration
- Don't use corrosive detergents or harmful chemicals when washing your knife
- Dry your knife thoroughly once it’s cleaned to prevent rust spots
- Don't use your knife to chop or slice through frozen food, bones or non-food materials
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
Global knives come with a limited lifetime guarantee and they will repair or replace any Global knife found to have defects in workmanship or materials after thorough inspection. This guarantee assumes proper treatment, care (as outlined in the care instructions) and intended use of the knives and doesn’t include dropping the knife on a hard surface nor normal wear and tear that comes with time and use.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section