G Series Vegetable Chopper, 18cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The vegetable knife is useful for the fine slicing of vegetables, oriental style. Also known as a Nakiri knife, this Japanese-style square-tip knife is great for chopping meat, root vegetables and big prep jobs. The vegetable chopper is a great alternative to the Santoku knife.
The extra weight and height of the knife gives you that extra 'oompf' that you need to cruise through those large butternuts, gem squash and pumpkins. It really makes all the difference.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Length : 30cm
- Blade Length : 18cm
- Weight : 190g
- Blading : Double Bevel(left and right-handed use)
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Not dishwasher safe, hand wash with mild detergent
- Hand wash your knife directly after use to prevent staining, food build-up and discolouration
- Don't use corrosive detergents or harmful chemicals when washing your knife
- Dry your knife thoroughly once it’s cleaned to prevent rust spots
- Don't use your knife to chop or slice through frozen food, bones or non-food materials
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
Global knives come with a limited lifetime guarantee and they will repair or replace any Global knife found to have defects in workmanship or materials after thorough inspection. This guarantee assumes proper treatment, care (as outlined in the care instructions) and intended use of the knives and doesn’t include dropping the knife on a hard surface nor normal wear and tear that comes with time and use.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5100%View 3 out of 3 total reviews
40%0 out of 3 total reviews
30%0 out of 3 total reviews
20%0 out of 3 total reviews
10%0 out of 3 total reviews
I've bought a few of these for friends and family since getting one for myself a few years back. The shape of the blade makes for great balance and control when chopping and slicing. The size and weight of the knife allow for carving chickens and cutting large vegetables like butternuts.
I find the intended versatility of the point on a traditional chef's knife is lost on me, and ha Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.