G Series Boning Knife, 16cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The flexible boning knife is perfect for cutting out large and small bones from various cuts of meat, chicken or fish, but can also be used as a small fillet knife.
The boning knife has a narrow blade with a finely tapered tip. This shape makes it much easier to work around bones – whilst causing minimal damage to the surrounding meat.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Length : 27cm
- Blade Length : 16cm
- Weight : 124g
- Blading : Double Bevel(left and right-handed use)
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section