G Series Fluted Chef's Knife, 16cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The chef's knife with hollow ground/Granton edge is the multipurpose workhorse of the kitchen. Perfect for mincing, cutting, chopping, slicing and prep work. The scalloped grooves on the sides of the blade edge helps with reducing friction and sticking of foods.
The G Series is a classic collection of large, longer bladed knives with hollow weighted handles. Used for general food preparation by the more adventurous chef.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 16cm
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.