Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The Comfort Santoku Knife has a bevelled blade edge to ensure less food sticks to it. Specifically designed for produce that is typically harder to cut through, the super strong Japanese steel blade will make light work of hard vegetables.
- 18cm blade santoku knife
- Durable taper ground blades in high quality Japanese stainless steel
- Contoured handle designed for maximum comfort and to suit any hand size and grip style
- Non-slip grip handle provides control even with wet hands
- Ergonomic finger indent to aid cutting technique and control when slicing
- Blade guard for safe in-drawer storage and to protect the blade when not in use
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 3cm x 11.5cm x 41cm
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Dishwasher safe
- Hand wash recommended
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
- This product has a 5 year warranty
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The handle is white plastic, with a grey rubber grip — it is well moulded and comfortable to hold. The knife blade is thin, sharp, well balanced and sturdy, so no wobbling. I can cleave a large sweet potato in two and also slice raw fish into thin slices. Can compete with high-priced brand names. Replacement for my first Santoku, bought in Taiwan after its tip bent in a fall.
I would recommend this product to a friend.