Passion 5-Piece Cookware Set
Free delivery on this item.
R4,999 (Set of 5)
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The 5-piece cookware set from the Zwilling Passion series is characterised not only by high-quality materials, but also by the beautiful design and the elegant, polished high-gloss finish. This complete set has everything you'll ever need for roasting, braising, stewing, boiling and stock making.
- High quality 18/10 stainless steel surface — hygienic and doesn't give a taste to food
- Sigma Classic sandwich base stores and slowly releases heat
- Very good heat retention and distribution
- Ergonomically shaped stainless steel handles that ensure safe handling
- Suitable for all energy sources including induction
- Dishwasher safe
Zwilling has been producing cutlery since 1731 in Solingen, Germany — home to the world's best sword, knife and scissor manufacturers. Their love of cooking inspired them to incorporate their knowledge into cookware, glassware, kitchen utensils and much more. So if you hold a Zwilling product in your hand, you can be sure that you have a piece of history and quality.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- 6L Stock Pot with Lid: 24cm D x 17cm H
- 3.5L Stock Pot with Lid: 20cm D x 20cm H
- 3L Stew Pot with Lid: 20cm D x 13.5cm H
- 2L Stock Pot with Lid: 16cm D x 13.5cm H
- 1.5L Saucepan: 16cm D x 8 cm H
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Halogen, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
- Pieces: 5 Pieces
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
- This product comes with a lifetime guarantee
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
This is the ideal set of cookware, especially if you have no other pots or saucepans. A great variety of sizes, especially with the one smaller pot being taller making it perfect for larger meals. We use this set daily, it cleans easily and the heat distribution is perfect. I definitely recommend it.
I would recommend this product to a friend.