Miyabi Sujihiki Knife, 24cm
Free delivery on this item.
R3,149 | Was: R3599.00
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The Miyabi brand embodies the characteristics of grace, elegance and sophistication, synonymous with Japanese culture. The intricate knife-making process incorporates time-honoured techniques, premium steels and innovative hardening processes. The elegant, octagonal, black handle is made of Pakka wood and features a mosaic pin. The Katana-edge cut of the blade conveys exceptional sharpness and quality.
- Shotoh knife, ideal for slicing raw or cooked meat and fish
- Similar to a very fine carving knife
- Friodur® blade consists of FC61 steel with strong edge-holding properties and twofold ice-hardening
- Katana-edge cut with high sharpness degree and edge holding ability
- Octagonal Pakka wood handle and bolster for safety and comfort
- Engraved with the Miyabi logo
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.