Zwilling Professional S Boning Knife, 14cm
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Zwilling Professional "S" knives are the classic knives for the professional kitchen. A solid steel, seamless manufacturing and three-rivet design with full tang delivers optimum balance and the safe handling. The knives are honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The laser controlled edge is incredibly sharp. The knives are made of proprietary special formula German steel that has been perfected for more than 280 years.
- Friodur ice-hardened 14cm blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Stainless special formula steel, Zwilling specially fused materials
- Robust and corrosion-resistant yet flexible
- Sigmaforge knife: one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three-rivet design for safe handling
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Blade Length: 14cm
- Handle Length: 12.4cm
- Weight: 0.201kg
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Recommended to wash by hand under lukewarm water
- Use a mild detergent and a non-scratch cloth or sponge to prevent premature wear
- Dishwasher safe up to 54°C
Warranty Info- Collapse this SectionFully guaranteed against defects in material and all craftsmanship.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.