Up your game in the kitchen with Yuppiechef's online cooking courses. Learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home. Why not get the kids involved too?
Fascinated by French Cuisine? Join accomplished chef and restauranteur Franck Dangereux as he unravels the mystique around classic French-style soups, sauces, poultry, potato dishes, steaks and desserts.
Learn the history and secrets behind Franck’s recipes, and gain the confidence and skills needed to artfully create timeless classics Steak Au Poivre, Soupe Au Pistou and the fabled Crème Brulée.
Conquer all six lessons and earn your Yuppiechef certificate of completion.
Handy course features
- Easy-to-follow video tutorials
- In-depth theory notes and useful troubleshooting guides
- Lesson quizzes to test your knowledge
- An online Q&A forum where you can interact with fellow classmates
- Top tips for classic French soups
- Franck’s French food philosophies
- French pantry and equipment essentials
- A soupe au pistou and soupe gratinée à l’oignon recipe
- Top tips for Hollandaise sauce
- Learn how to set up a double boiler
- Hollandaise sauce troubleshooting guide
- A Hollandaise sauce and vinaigrette recipe
- Techniques for delicious results
- An introduction to cooking with potatoes
- Potato buying guide
- A gratin dauphinois, pommes purée and pommes frite recipe
- The ins and outs of canard à l'orange
- Tips and tricks for perfectly cooked meat
- How to make a gastrique sauce
- A canard à l’orange and poulet basquaise recipe
- How to cook the perfect steak
- Tips for a 10 minute creamy sauce
- Cuts best suited to frying
- A steak au poivre and a steak sauce Bordelaise recipe
- Top tips for a custard-based dessert
- Learn how to make a cherry compote
- Crème brulée troubleshooting guide
- A crème brulée and crêpes Suzette recipe
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.