Urban Farmer Pruning Knife, 8cm
Free delivery on this item.
R499 | Was: R759.00
Product Information- Collapse this Section
With its distinctive curvature at the tip, this unique blade shape is perfectly suited for reaping, preening and peeling fruit and smaller vegetables. A versatile tool for the kitchen and garden with a sharp blade made from a high carbon stainless steel alloy, which undergoes hardness testing to ensure maximum strength and durability. This makes the knife flexible under pressure and easy to resharpen. You'll love the beautiful handle — made from sustainably grown and heat-treated beechwood — for its aesthetic appeal and robust, water-resistant quality. Combined with the non-slip bolster, it provides a secure grip.
- Perfectly suited for reaping, preening and peeling fruit and small vegetables
- Made from sustainably grown and heat-treated beechwood, the handle is extremely robust and water-resistant
- The blade is made from stainless steel with a high carbon content which makes it easy to resharpen
- Long-lasting sharpness is ensured by a Rockwell hardness of 58 and the solid tang gives it very high edge stability
- Features a non-slip bolster for secure grip
- Well balanced and easy to use
- Made in Germany
The Urban Farmer knife collection was created by German designer Bjoern Berger to celebrate farm-fresh food, home gardening and cooking with delicious seasonal ingredients. Urban Farmer combines the natural beauty of rustic crafting tools with the high-tech precision of knives made with the latest materials and techniques.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 8cm
- Weight: 63g
- Blade width: 2cm
- Total length: 19cm
- Blade material: stainless steel with a high carbon content
- Handle material: smoked beech
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Not dishwasher safe, hand wash only
- Hand wash with warm water and soap, then rinse and dry immediately
- Do not submerge wooden handle in water
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass
- Sharpen your knife using a sharpener designed for the blade or have it sharpened by a professional
- Store your knives in a knife block, magnetic strip or in-drawer knife organiser to protect the blade edge or prevent injury
Warranty Info- Collapse this Section
- This product comes with a 20 year Lifetime Guarantee
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.