Product Information- Collapse this Section
Fresh, crunchy breads, even the birthday cake - the serrated edge does it all.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world.
- All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Stainless Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only.
The IKON knife handles are manufactured from African Blackwood. As a result of its extreme density, minimal porosity and high resin content, this wood species is high insensitive to moisture.
Video- Collapse this Section