Grand Prix II Carving Knife, 20cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
The Grand Prix II Carving Knife is perfect for larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetables. The easy-care, non-slip handle makes the knife comfortable to use when carving a roast and the full bolster ensures safety and perfect balance.
- Extremely easy-care, non-slip plastic handle with full tang
- Forged from a single piece of high-alloy steel
- Particularly sharp thanks to the laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec
- The full bolster ensures comfortable handling and perfect balance
- The seamless transition between handle and blade guarantees total hygiene
- Made in Germany
Wüsthof Grand Prix II Range
Sharp, versatile, easy to clean — the Grand Prix II knives combine stylish aesthetics with high performance. The slip-resistant handles have a hygienic fit, and the forged blade and full tang construction make the series popular with cooks who need completely reliable tools at all times.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 20cm
- Weight 162g
- Total length: 33cm
- Blade material: forged from a single piece of high-alloy steel (X50 Cr MoV 15)
- Handle material: black synthetic material
Care Instructions- Collapse this SectionCleaning:
- Dishwasher safe, but hand wash is recommended
- Hand wash with warm water and soap, then rinse and dry immediately
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass
- Sharpen your knife using a sharpener designed for the blade or have it sharpened by a professional
- Store your knives in a knife block, magnetic strip or in-drawer knife organiser to protect the blade edge or prevent injury
Warranty Info- Collapse this Section
- This product comes with a 20 year Lifetime Guarantee
Video- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.