Crafter Sausage Knife, 14cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The Sausage Knife is suitable for cutting bread, cheese, cold meats, tomatoes and fruit, and the serrated edge is particularly suitable for hard-skinned foods.
- 14cm blade sausage knife
- Suitable for cutting bread, cheese, cold meats, tomatoes and fruit
- Ergonomic handle sits well in the hand and curves into the hand to prevent slipping
- Robust handle shells are secured with traditional brass rivets
- Handle is made of water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knife an unmistakeable character with its individual grain and the authentic logo
- Half bolster reliably protects the fingers in everyday cooking and the balance makes agile and precision work easier
- As an extension of the blade, the full tang gives the forged knife a reliable stability
- It also ensures good balance as a counterweight to the cutting blade
- Made in Germany
Crafter: A modern powerhouse for traditional cooks
With handles made from smoked oak, interlocking brass riveting, and specially hardened steel for the blades, the Crafter series is a powerful string to the bow from more than two hundred years of knife production experience at Wüsthof. As the name Crafter suggests, it is a robust work knife — made for unique cooks and dynamic people who are not shy of hard work, but also appreciate the stylish rustic aesthetic of this extraordinary high-quality knife.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 14cm
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
- Hand wash with warm water and soap, then rinse and dry immediately
- Do not submerge wooden handle in water
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass
- Sharpen your knife using a sharpener designed for the blade or have it sharpened by a professional
- Store your knives in a knife block, magnetic strip or in-drawer knife organiser to protect the blade edge or prevent injury
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
Wüsthof knives have a 10 year warranty and will be repaired or replaced after thorough inspection if there are any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty assumes proper care, maintenance and intended use of the knives.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section