Classic White Chef's Knife, 16cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The most important piece of basic equipment for every hobby and professional chef, the Chef’s Knife is suitable for most tasks in the kitchen, for the widest variety of cutting and gripping techniques, it makes food prep a pleasure — whether it's chopping, slicing, dicing, or mincing.
- Versatile chef's knife
- The perfect all-rounder knife for all kinds of prep tasks — from slicing and dicing, to chopping and mincing
- Suitable for prep of vegetables, fruits, fish, meat, cold meats and roasts
- Features a full tang blade and riveted handle made from a hygienic synthetic material
- Each knife from the Classic White range goes through 55 sophisticated manufacturing stages and more than 20 uncompromising quality checks
- The blades are forged from one piece of high alloy chrome molybdenum vanadium steel
- They are exceptionally sharp, robust and long-lasting thanks to the laser-supported sharpening process
Wüsthof Classic — with white handles
The Classic knife series with its white handles gives your kitchen that special extra touch. With refined simplicity and elegance, these timeless knives offer everything you need for preparing and plating fresh food in style. Perfectly balanced, they are comfortable to hold as you prep ingredients for every dish with graceful control. The reliable companion for design purists.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 16cm
- Blade width: 4cm
- Handle length: 11.2 cm
- Hardness grade: 58HRC
- Manufacturing method: Forged
- Handle material: Resilient synthetic handle, riveted
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
Although some Wüsthof products are dishwasher safe, we do not recommend that your knives and scissors be put in the dishwasher. Blades can knock together, damaging them, and if not washed soon after use, corrosive food particles can damage the blade. Rather wash your knives as soon as possible after each use with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
All knives require regular sharpening. Wüsthof manufactures sharpening options that suit all of their knives, including whetstones, honing steels and pull-through sharpeners. See the sharpening range here.
Wüsthof has a range of storage options to keep your knives safe: magnets, blocks, in-drawer organisers, and knife rolls. See the storage range here.
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
Wüsthof knives have a 10 year warranty and will be repaired or replaced after thorough inspection if there are any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty assumes proper care, maintenance and intended use of the knives.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section