Classic Ikon Creme Utility Knife, 12cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Drop forged from a single piece of steel
- Specialised high-carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that the cutting edge of the knife is both razor sharp and easy to resharpen
- The knife blade is skilfully honed by hand to an incredibly sharp edge, the entire length of which can be sharpened due to the partial bolster
- The blade is ground thinner than usual, so there is less resistance when chopping and slicing
- Computer controlled grinding and polishing of the blade ensures that there is a perfect tapering from bolster to tip providing you with a knife with maximum strength, balance and heft
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use.
Video- Collapse this Section
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews