Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
This classic Chinese utensil provides a safe way to scoop, strain and skim your food. Crafted from natural bamboo, its long handle keeps your hands well clear of boiling water and hot oil. However, its versatility comes from its shallow stainless steel, fine mesh basket. This securely holds portions of deep-fried, steamed or boiled dishes, while its fine surface lets any excess liquids quickly drain, so there's no need for a strainer. It's the perfect tool for making stock and soup, as it allows you to skim any excess fat off the surface easily.
- Bamboo skimmer
- Ideal for safely and easily straining and removing food from boiling water and hot oil
- For use in deep stock pots, woks, deep fat fryers, and traditional bamboo steamers
- Features stainless steel wire fine mesh strainer
- Comes with a long natural bamboo handle for safety
- Handwash only
- Do not immerse bamboo in water for long period of time
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
A great multi-use tool. We use it to scoop boiled & steamed food/veg, e.g. eggs, dumplings, ravioli pasta, etc. The long handle prohibits any hot splashes on your hands. It's also good for fishing out bones etc. from soup.
I would recommend this product to a friend.