Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: This product is a government-approved, essential goods item and can be delivered to you during the national lockdown. Learn more.
This unique vinegar is handcrafted naturally in small batches on the Willow Creek estate in the Nuy Valley using only the finest available Cabernet Sauvignon wine. Unlike modern-day production methods, patience is rewarded in the making of this balsamic vinegar. It is aged slowly over months in oak barrels using the 500-year-old French Orleans method - a slow and delicate process of conversion from wine to vinegar.
- Sauvignon balsamic vingear
- Made using Cabernet Sauvignon wine
- Slowly aged in oak barrels
- Ingredients: Cabernet Sauvignon wine vinegar, grape must
- Allergens: Sulphur Dioxide
- Best before 36 months from packing date
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Volume: 250ml
View similar categories- Collapse this Section