Poultry Box for Delivery in Cape Town & Surrounds
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Pull out your ultimate chicken and duck recipes and get ready to prepare a poultry feast that'll make you feel like you're dining out in France. Whether you prefer a classic, comforting roast chicken, love nothing more than a beautiful BBQ chicken kebab on the braai, or have always wanted to master crispy-on-the-outside, juicy-on-the-inside duck breasts — this premium free-range poultry selection has enough ingredients to cover your go-to classics and inspire new kitchen adventures. The box comes with a tray of eggs to round it all off, if you'd like to bake something for dessert.
Order your box before lunchtime any week day and it'll be delivered 3 – 5 days later (Cape Town and surrounds only). As this box isn’t delivered directly by Yuppiechef, we unfortunately can’t schedule delivery for a specific date or time. View delivery schedule.
The Poultry Box includes:
- 2 frozen free-range petit poussin (baby chickens)
- 1 pack of free-range BBQ marinated deboned chicken thigh kebabs
- 1 free-range deboned whole chicken
- 2 frozen free-range duck breasts
- A tray of 10 free-range chicken eggs
- Should any of these items not be in stock, they'll be replaced by something similar
- Items in this box unfortunately can't be exchanged for different items or specific products
- As this ships from the supplier directly, we can’t include our famous handwritten card
About Wild Peacock
Wild Peacock offers a range of quality, fresh produce and ingredients sourced from producers who care about sustainability, ethical farming and long-term relationship building. From selecting the best seafood available, to finding only the finest 100% veld reared beef and certified organic pork, their team cares as much about where their food comes from as you do. And this family-owned business has been doing it for over 30 years.
At a time when our local restaurant industry is struggling and you may be missing some of your favourite places to go out for a meal, we’ve taken the opportunity to create a partnership with one of the best suppliers in the business, to help get their goods directly to your home instead. You'll love their selection of seasonal boxes — packed and delivered fresh to your home.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Products may vary slightly according to availability
- Delivery in Cape Town and surrounds only.* View delivery schedule.
- As these are shipped directly from our supplier, handwritten cards aren't included
Wild Peacock Cape Town & Surrounds Delivery Schedule
- Monday to Friday:
- Somerset West
- R44 (from SWest to Klapmuts)
- Stellenbosch & Surrounds
- Paarl & Simondium
- Century City
- Atlantic Seaboard (Greenpoint to Camps Bay)
- Southern Suburbs (Mowbray to Tokai/Steenburg)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
- Tuesday & Thursday:
- Deep South (Kommetjie, Scarborough, Simons Town, Kalk Bay)
- Monday & Thursday:
Wild Peacock's delivery precautions
- Wild Peacock arrives with order
- The delivery team will be wearing personal protective equipment
- Customer shows identification
- Wild Peacock then handover the product
- Wild Peacock will upload a delivery note
- No signing or touching required
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
Produce: Place all products in the fridge or freezer as soon as the box is delivered.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I purchased this box of fresh poultry items to be delivered to my elderly parents as they cocooned, and when the box arrived everything was frozen. When I queried this with YC they indicated that if a delivery is scheduled for a Monday this is the case, sadly this was no where in the information when I ordered. Just an indication of how many days till delivery. No attempt was made by YC to replacRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
We're so sorry we got it wrong this time, while some items in this box arrive frozen as specified, not all items should have arrived frozen. Our customer support team will be in touch — please look out for their correspondence.