Wasabi Black Carving Knife, 23cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Wasabi Black series of knives have a specially designed handle which fuses the hygienic properties of bamboo with the long lasting qualities of polypropylene. The handle also hugs the blade, reducing the gaps and crevices that dirt can gather in.
- Long, narrow blade for smooth single cutting strokes while slicing
- Features traditional Japanese blade styling, where the blade is sharpened on a single side for superior cutting performance and to reduce food sticking
- Made from high carbon stainless steel
- Blade is bead-blasted to achieve a smooth finish and embellished with the Japanese characters for 'wasabi'
- The blade is closely connected to the handle, not allowing dirt to settle in any gaps
KAI is one of the world leaders in the manufacture of premium level chefs knives, used by top-class professionals and ambitious hobby cooks. For over 100 years, KAI has pushed the boundaries of aesthetic design, technical innovation and outstanding quality, enjoying cult status in Japan. These amazing razor-sharp knives are created in Seki City, Japan’s 700-year-old centre for Samurai swords.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 23cm
- Handle length: 12.6cm
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Always wash the knives by hand in order to protect the material and maintain long lasting sharpness
- Immediately after each use, clean the blade under running water and dry with a soft cloth
- Never place the blades in the dishwasher
- Use only wooden boards or plastic cutters with medium strength
- Keep the knives in a blade protector, either in a knife block, on a wall magnetic board
- Blades are absolutely not suitable for cutting bones (including of fish) or frozen foods
Warranty Info- Collapse this SectionThis product comes with a 10 year warranty.
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.