Enamelled Cast Iron Square Grill Pan with Helper Handles, 26cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The perfect pan for cranking up the heat — the enamelled cast iron Victoria skillets are made with double helper handles, and an extra thick body for durability. Perfect for paninis, steak, vegetables, and much more.
- Durable enamelled surface square grill
- Extra thick edge for durability
- Wider cooking surface, allowing you to sear, bake and fry better
- Versatile skillet for serving, cooking, baking, grilling, and oven-to-table use
- Quality cast iron cookware made in Colombia since 1939
Victoria is a three-generation family business located in Medellín, Colombia. They offer a line of products with international recognition as the best in their class for innovative designs, sustainability and product quality.
Their cast iron cookware production process is proudly zero waste — it’s made from recycled iron that they melt and purify. It’s also PTFE and PFOA free and very long-lasting, making it an eco-friendly, sustainable choice for cookware.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 26cm L x 26cm W x 4cm H
- Weight: 2.77kg
- Heat Source: Stove, oven, gas, induction, ceramic, electric, campfire and grill safe
- Operating temperature: 0 - 350°C
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Material: Coated Cast Iron
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Halogen, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Do not use it in the microwave
- Avoid impact with hard pieces to avoid enamel detachment
- Be careful when handling after use as handles will be hot
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
- This product comes with a lifetime warranty
Video‐ Collapse this Section
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section