Product information‐ Collapse this Section
All the grapes used in making this Cabernet Sauvignon originated from Tokara’s vineyards in Stellenbosch and surrounding properties. This wine will drink well now but will benefit from cellaring.
- This wine has an amazing depth of colour of intense garnet with a ruby rim
- The nose has heady aromas of dark fruits, cocoa and cedar
- The wine is concentrated on the palate with brooding flavours of cocoa, dark briary fruits with a hint of savoury saltiness on the mid-palate
- The wine finishes with dry textured tannins and balanced acidity
- Enjoy with grilled veal chops, meaty stews or a fantastic piece of steak
- Blend: 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot, 4% Malbec
Nestled on the upper slopes of the Simonsberg mountain, our vineyard and olive grove overlook two of mother nature’s most awe-inspiring sights, False Bay and Table Mountain. Because of our unique location, the climate, geography and soils combine to produce perfect grapes. These grapes are then hand-picked and gently transported to our state-of-the-art cellar, where our exceptionally skilled winemakers transform the fruit into award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc wines.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Alcohol: 14.5%
- Volume: 750ml
- Origin: Stellenbosch & surrounds
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section