Mirari Amber African Botanics Gin, 750ml
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
From the heart of Joburg comes Time Anchor Distillery. By challenging conventions, Warrick and Shanna-Rae of Time Anchor use the distillation process to lock into the craft movement sweeping the country. Time Anchor spirits are a labour of love and intellectual curiosity, and are created for you to enjoy.
- Mirari Amber African Botanics is crafted from a selection of African botanicals, including fynbos, rose hips, boekenhout honey, sweet orange, rooibos and rose geranium
- Coloured by nature through an infusion of indegenous honeybush
- The nose is led by honeybush notes, light juniper, and spicy floral nuances
- The juniper is balanced by the sweet spiciness of sea figs
- The honey adds mouthfeel and ends with a lingering floral after taste
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Bottle volume: 750ml
- Alcohol by volume: 43%
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The Time Anchor gins have been a firm favourite since I got given a bottle of the pink gin by my sister-in-law for Christmas.
This amber gin does not disappoint and I am keen to try out some different combinations of fruits and botanicals with it.
I would recommend this product to a friend.