Mirari Amber African Botanics Gin, 750ml
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
From the heart of Joburg comes Time Anchor Distillery. By challenging conventions, Warrick and Shanna-Rae of Time Anchor use the distillation process to lock into the craft movement sweeping the country. Time Anchor spirits are a labour of love and intellectual curiosity, and are created for you to enjoy.
- Mirari Amber African Botanics is crafted from a selection of African botanicals, including fynbos, rose hips, boekenhout honey, sweet orange, rooibos and rose geranium
- Coloured by nature through an infusion of indegenous honeybush
- The nose is led by honeybush notes, light juniper, and spicy floral nuances
- The juniper is balanced by the sweet spiciness of sea figs
- The honey adds mouthfeel and ends with a lingering floral after taste
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Bottle volume: 750ml
- Alcohol by volume: 43%
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The Time Anchor gins have been a firm favourite since I got given a bottle of the pink gin by my sister-in-law for Christmas.
This amber gin does not disappoint and I am keen to try out some different combinations of fruits and botanicals with it.
I would recommend this product to a friend.