Oak Cross Scotch Whisky, 750ml
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Called Oak Cross because it offers the best characteristics of both American and French oak aging. A rich, medium-bodied blended malt Scotch whisky, Oak Cross combines vanilla characters from American oak and spicy, clove-like characters from French oak.
- On the palate, notes of clove and vanilla accent a sweet maltiness and subtle fruit character
- Suitable as an aperitif served with a chilled water in the winter months
- Full enough to serve as a summertime digestif
- Excellent match for many cheeses
- Made entirely of Highland single malt whiskies from the villages of Brora (fruitiness), Carron (meatiness) and Alness (perfume)
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Oak Cross casks are made of American and new French oaks
- Bottled at 43%
- Natural colour
- Not chill filtered
- Blended Malt
Video- Collapse this Section
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.