Moccamaster Cup One Filter Coffee Machine
Free delivery on this item.
Colour: Matt Black
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The Moccamaster Cup One is a single serve, pod-free coffee innovation from Technivorm. The Cup One features a specially designed brew basket to steep coffee and a pulsating heating element to ensure the perfect contact time between the coffee and water.
The Cup One brews a good old fashioned 300ml cup of coffee in just four minutes, directly into the matching porcelain mug. A removable cup holder is included which allows you to fit different size cups under the brew basket. Once the Cup One has completed a brew cycle, the brewer shuts off automatically.
- Single serve coffee maker with 300ml porcelain Cup One mug included
- Simple to operate, quiet brewing process brews 300ml in just 4 – 5 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 92°C to 96°C
- Automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures perfect coffee bloom
- Cone shaped brew basket design regulates a 4 – 5 minute steep
- Removable cup holder allows for various sized coffee mugs
- Durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF and Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement
Each Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker is handmade in the Netherlands under strict quality control, and individually tested in a live situation. It is this personal touch that makes the products unique. The excellent brewing quality of the coffee makers is due to the fact that brewing temperature and water/coffee contact time, as well as holding temperature, are in accordance with the critical requirements of the European Coffee Brewing Centre and the Speciality Coffee Association of America and Europe.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Includes: 1 Porcelain mug
- Filter size: 101 filter paper
- Water capacity: 300ml
- Coffee capacity: 16g – 18g maximum
- Power: 1090W
- Dimensions: 29cm H x 26cm W x 17cm D
- Weight: 2kg
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Warranty: 1 Year
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Before cleaning, remove the plug from the socket
- Clean the brewer regularly on the outside with a moist cloth and wipe dry
- After each use, dispose of filter paper and grounds and hand wash the brew basket with a mild detergent
- Use the included small brush to clean the tiny opening in the bottom of the brew basket
- Make sure coffee grounds aren’t left in the brew basket, as they might clog the tiny hole
- Do not submerge brewer in any liquid
- The brewer needs to be cleaned regularly, if used daily it needs to be cleaned every two weeks
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
Video‐ Collapse this Section
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.