Brut Reserve, 750ml
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Taittinger Brut Réserve is a blend of Chardonnay (40%), Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier (60%) wines from over 35 different vineyards and vintages matured to perfection. This high proportion of Chardonnay — unique among fine non-vintage champagnes — and minimum ageing of three years in the cellars where it reaches the peak of aromatic maturity makes Taittinger Brut Réserve a delicately balanced champagne. Known for its consistently excellent quality all over the world, Taittinger considers it an honour to produce a Brut champagne every year without exception.
- The brilliant body is golden yellow in colour
- The bubbles are fine, while the foam is discrete yet lingering
- The nose, very open and expressive, delivers aromas of fruit and brioche
- It also gives off the fragrance of peach, white flowers (hawthorn, acacia) and vanilla pod
- The entry onto the palate is lively, fresh and in total harmony
- This is a delicate wine with flavours of fresh fruit and honey
- Taittinger Brut Réserve, which acquires its maturity during three and four years ageing in the cellar, offers excellent aromatic potential
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Volume: 750ml
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.