Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Symmetry Tonics are made from whole botanicals, with quinine extracted from cinchona bark. They are bottled in true concentrated form, contain minimal sugar and no preservatives.
- Spice Tonic is brewed from fragrant spices and Cape Snowbush (Kapokbos), which grows wild across the Cape
- Foraged from the Atlantic Coast and the dry Swartland, it is known for its herbaceous perfume and medicinal properties against coughs and colds
- Serving suggestion: 50ml of spice tonic and 50ml of gin over ice, topped with sparkling water/soda water to taste
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Contains: 500ml
- Ingredients: Water, cane sugar, cardamom, clove, cinchona, lemon, kapokbos, ginger, citric acid, salt and flavourings
- Vegan, Halaal and Kosher
- Preservative, colourant and additive free
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Refrigerate after opening and consume within a month
- This product is simply pasteurised
- A harmless sediment may occur
Video- Collapse this Section
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
As a gift to myself — and after swearing allegiance to my soul, I had to share this product with friends. Not only is the bottle re-usable, but what's inside is better. Definitely a better twist on the basic G&T .... really a fantastic gift idea (I bought it for myself), and now recycled as a chilli oil bottle which looks great.
I would recommend this product to a friend.