Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Enjoy perfectly cooked, restaurant quality food at home with the sous vide cooking method. This gentle process cooks high quality ingredients to perfection and with precision. The Spring Sous Vide cooker attaches to the rim of a pot to control the temperature for delicious pink steak, buttery pork shank, crispy cooked vegetables, tender fish and flavourful desserts.
- Sous vide cooker that attaches to any deep pot to slowly and steadily cook a variety of foods
- Can be used in vessels with up to 20 litres capacity
- Temperature display in °C or °F
- Precise temperature setting from 0 - 95°C
- Timer and time elapsed display
- Water level sensor with alarm for water below the minimium level
- Strong holder for attaching to the pot
The history of the Spring brand is marked by milestones of innovative and creative ideas for elegant dining, sophisticated cuisine, and ambitious hobby cooks. In 1946, the Spring brothers established the company that was committed to uncompromising quality and well-conceived product development.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Power: 1300W
- Voltage: 230V
- Cord length: 1.5m
- Dimensions: 13cm L x 8.5cm W x 42cm H
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Before cleaning the appliance always disconnect the plug of the power cable from the power outlet
- Never immerse the appliance, the plug or the power cable in water or other liquids
- Do not clean the Sous Vide Cooker in the dishwasher
- Wipe the housing of the Sous Vide Cooker with a soft cloth only, slightly moistened if necessary
- Make sure that all parts are clean and completely dry before using the appliance again or storing it
Warranty Info- Collapse this Section
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
2.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
A sous vide circulator has a very simple function: heat water to a set temperature. Nothing more. This thing has a set of fiddly buttons that you hold in for so many seconds to do this and longer to do that and and and. Frustrating but you could ignore it if it allowed you to ignore functionality like the timer. Which you don’t need because you own a watch. But it insists on you setting the timeRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.