Sow Delicious Gourmet Slab of Seed Salad Flowers
Product Information- Collapse this Section
There's nothing more satisfying than eating food you grew yourself, and with Sow Delicious, you can do that anywhere. Each pack contains a slab of soil, organic fertiliser and heirloom, non-GMO seeds. They are designed to work perfectly in pots, so no matter how little space you have, you can grow your own food.
- Beautiful, edible flowers that are perfect for salads or as a garnish
- Slab designed to enable you to snap a block off and plant it separately from the rest, in a pot, or alongside other plants in the ground
- Each slab contains three types of seed for variety
- The slab design helps to keeps seeds in the perfect, moist environment they need to grow for up to 3 times longer than normal soil
- All parts fully bio-degradable and made in South Africa
- See good time to plant according to where you live
- This slab contains: Calendula, Camomile, Viola
- Its flavours range from spicy to bitter, tangy to peppery with their sharp taste resembling saffron. It has pretty petals in golden-orange hues. Sprinkle them on soups, pasta or rice dishes, herb butters, and salads.
- Camomile flowers have a slight apple taste. Both can be tossed into a salad or a mug to make fresh camomile herbal tea. Pick fresh flowers or dry to make a herbal tea that sooths various stomach problems and reduces muscle spasms.
- Lovely yellow, white and purple blooms that have a mild wintergreen flavour and can be used in salads, to decorate cakes, or served with soft cheese. They are also a great addition to drinks, soups, desserts or salads.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Light: Full sun
- Harvest: 8 – 12 weeks
- Seed: 100% Heirloom
- Grows 3 varieties: Calendula, Camomile, Viola
- Organic fertiliser and pesticide: These flowers not only taste great but they repel garden pests and nourish the soil
Video- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.