Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
There's nothing more satisfying than eating food you grew yourself, and with Sow Delicious, you can do that anywhere. Each pack contains a slab of soil, organic fertiliser and heirloom, non-GMO seeds. They are designed to work perfectly in pots, so no matter how little space you have, you can grow your own food.
- Slab designed to enable you to snap a block off an plant it separately from the rest, in a pot, or alongside other plants in the ground
- Each slab contains three types of seed for variety
- The slab design helps to keeps seeds in the perfect, moist environment they need to grow for up to 3 times longer than normal soil
- All parts fully bio-degradable and made in South Africa
- See good time to plant according to where you live
- This slab contains: Black Krim, Costoluto Di Parma, Pineapple tomatoes
- Grows well with: basil, gooseberries, lettuce, onions, peppers and spinach
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Dimensions: 17cm x 8.5cm x 1.8cm
- Weight: 70g
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
Videos (2)‐ Collapse this Section
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
My mum-in-law, Norma, is a phenomenal gardener and has grown vegetables including tomatoes all her life. I gifted her a slab of exotic tomato seeds and, while she tended the seedlings with her usual love and devotion, the pack only produced two very sorry looking orange tomatoes.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.