Dolce & Gabbana Slow Juicer, 1L
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
This slow juicer is decorated with a sunburst motif typical of western Sicily, called a stidda, at the centre of which is depicted the aciddazzu, an image drawn from the Sicilian iconographic tradition. Dominating the central part is a decoration called 'ncudduriuna', a sequence of rounded forms inspired by the Arabic decoration that influenced the style of Palermitan painting. Finally, a horizontal band contains geometric triangular forms called crocchiole, within which are depicted Sicily’s many varieties of citrus and other fruits.
- Slow juicer with powder-coated plastic housing and hopper
- Sicilian-inspired silkscreen and lithography decoration
- Smeg slow squeezing technology
- Juice density regulation lever
- Large Tritan BPA free juice collector bowl
- Strainer and rotating brush with 4 brushes for a pure juice
- Reverse function
- Chromed plastic base with anti-slip feet
- Low noise and low vibration
- 1L juice container
- 1.6L pulp container
- Coarse and fine strainers
- 2 x carafes
- 2 x rotating brushes
- 2 x cleaning brushes
- Juicing recipe book
Sicilian aesthetics and state of the art technology meet in this collaboration between Dolce & Gabbana and Smeg. Joining creative forces in a truly authentic Made in Italy project, discover Sicily is my Love: a unique collection of domestic appliances created by Smeg with distinct Dolce & Gabbana decorative motifs.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Speed: 43 rpm
- Power: 150W
- Weight: 7.2kg
- Dimensions: 17.1cm W × 41.3cm H × 27cm L
- Cord length: 1m
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty
- Please keep original packaging for warranty purposes
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.