Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Spice 94, a non-alcoholic spirit from Seedlip, is the sophisticated alternative to alcohol if you're not drinking — now in smaller 200ml bottle. It's a complex blend of aromatic, Jamaican all spice, berry and cardamon distillates with two barks and a bright citrus finish. Blended and bottled in England, Seedlip has created a coveted bespoke maceration, copper pot distillation and filtration process for each individual botanical that takes 6 weeks.
- Seedlip’s spirits boast zero calories, are sugar-free, sweetener-free and artificial flavour-free
- A complex blend of aromatic Jamaican all spice berry and cardamon distillates with two barks and a bright citrus finish
- Aromatic with warm spiced notes, citrussy top notes from lemon and grapefruit peel
- Long, bitter finish from the highest quality barks (Oak & Cascarilla)
- Delicious served with tonic or mixed to create non-alcoholic cocktails
Seedlip is a Nature Company on a mission to change the way the world drinks with the highest quality non-alcoholic options. Their unique and complex blends — Spice 94, Garden 108 and Grove 42 — lend themselves to simply being served with tonic or mixed to create sophisticated non-alcoholic cocktails.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Volume: 200ml
- ABV: 0%
Video- Collapse this Section
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
3.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
This is nothing more than flavoured water. Although you can taste the spices. Definitely won't be buying this again.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
Baie dankie dat jy die tyd geneem het om ’n resensie te skryf oor Seedlip. Ons waardeer die terugvoer en is jammer om te hoor jy is nie tevrede met jou aankope nie. Ons publiseer slegs resensies in Engels en het jou resensie daarom vertaal. Indien jy nie gelukkig is met die vertaalde weergawe nie, laat ons gerus weet sodat ons dit kan verander of verwyder.