Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The Bread & Pastry Box from Schoon is a bountiful feast of baked beauties that makes a generous gift for the family you'd like to spoil (even if it's your own!). This curated selection of the bakery's famous hand-shaped, long-fermented artisanal bread and indulgent pastries is perfect for sharing, and the loaves can be frozen if you can't finish them all at once.
Order your box before lunchtime any week day and it'll be delivered 2 – 4 days later (Cape Town and surrounds only). As this box isn’t delivered directly by Yuppiechef, we unfortunately can’t schedule delivery for a specific date or time. View delivery schedule.
The Bread & Pastry Box includes:
- A loaf of Schoon Sourdough
- A loaf of Schoon Country Loaf
- A loaf of Schoon Pain Rustique
- 4 x Butter Croissants
- 4 x Butterscotch Buns
- Should any of these items not be in stock, they'll be replaced by something similar
- Items in this box unfortunately can't be exchanged for different items or specific products
- As this ships from the supplier directly, we can’t include our famous handwritten card
Schoon's mission is to put real bread back on the table. They follow traditional time-honoured methods across farming, milling and baking, to create bread that nourishes the body and soul. In the heart of Stellenbosch, Schoon has created a platform for the most ethically-driven farmers and producers who serve one common goal - to nourish your body and soul with simple, fresh food that honours the field, the farmer and the craftsman.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Products may vary slightly according to availability
- Delivery in Cape Town and surrounds only.* View delivery schedule.
- As these are shipped directly from our supplier, handwritten cards aren't included
Schoon Cape Town & Surrounds Delivery Schedule
- Monday to Sunday:
- Somerset West
- Stellenbosch & Surrounds
- Monday, Wednesday & Saturday:
- Tuesday & Friday:
- Thursday & Sunday:
- De Waterkant
- Sea Point
- Bantry Bay
- Camps Bay
- Hout Bay
- Big Bay
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Enjoy within 1 - 3 days (or freeze baked goods)
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
I don't think I have ever been so excited about a bread delivery! A great variety of top quality bread, and some delicious (no idea what they are) pastries. Slice and freeze and you can have the best best bread for at least a week or two. Highly recommended
I would recommend this product to a friend.