Product Information- Collapse this Section
The next knife you need after you get your chef's knife is a paring knife. The short blade is great for more detailed work, or slicing with more control.
- Fully hot-drop forged construction
- Finest quality German stainless steel
- Superior taper ground cutting edge
- Individually Rockwell hardness tested, hardness 57
- Genuine Danish design
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Esteemed Scanpan hallmark
- Ergonomic tri-lobal handle design
- 20° abraded cutting edges
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
Warranty Info- Collapse this SectionScanpan guarantee that the products you bought are free from material and manufacturing defects in a period of 10 years from the purchase.
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Purchased as a replacement for the same item that was 'liberated' by a temporary staff member, this beautiful little knife is a joy to use and very aesthetically pleasing in design. Functional and elegant, it is essential for tasks that need a small, sharp blade, like dissecting bones from raw meat. The handle fits perfectly in the hand, and is just the right size for good grip and leverage. An esRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.