Impact 3 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Scanpan Impact cookware is constructed from heavy gauge 18/10 stainless steel and impact bonded to a thick steel-clad base with a 5mm aluminium core that provides even, steady heating on all cooking surfaces, including induction ranges. It features a stylish two-tone finish, rugged stainless steel handles, and tempered glass lids that let you see the food you're cooking.
- It's durable: The walls of Scanpan Impact are made from 18/10 stainless steel. The base has an 18/10 stainless steel protector, which ensures the cookware is suitable for all energy sources, including induction
- Drip free pouring: The rim is designed with this in mind
- Capacity markings: The inside is mirror polished with capacity markings helping you to measure with ease
- Secure handles: The handles are secured with heavy duty rivets with internal stainless steel caps
- Glass lids: Tempered glass lids enable you to see inside the pot safely and easily
- Great heat distribution: Optimal 6.4mm thick bonded sandwich base
- Multiple heat sources: Suitable for all energy sources including induction
- Cleaning: It's dishwasher safe
Specifications- Collapse this Section
Set contains 3 pots and 3 lids:
- 16cm saucepan with lid
- 18cm dutch oven with lid
- 20cm dutch oven with lid
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Before use: Remove any labels. Wash in hot, soapy water with a brush, cloth or sponge and dry.
- During use: Pre-heat your cookware to working temperature before adding food. Do not boil dry, or overheat the product. Undissolved salt will pit steel surfaces. Add salt only after water has reached boiling point.
- After use: After the product has cooled, wash in hot soapy water with a brush, cloth or sponge. Prompt drying prevents water spots.
- Removing food stuck to your pan: Fill the pan with hot soapy water and allow to stand. When the water temperature has reduced use a soft cleaning cloth to remove the food. Please do not use harsh scourers or steel wool as they may scratch the surface. It is recommended that you use a stainless steel cleaner to keep the polished surfaces bright.
- Heat tint: A mottled rainbow-like discolouration, this can be caused from excessive heat. This and other stains from starchy foods can be removed with stainless steel cleaner, a lemon, or a wash made from 1 part vinegar, 9 parts water.
Warranty Info- Collapse this SectionScanpan guarantee that the products you bought are free from material and manufacturing defects in a period of 10 years from the purchase.
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Fabulous pots - I love them! Easy to cook with, easy to clean / pop into the dishwasher. The pots seem to retain a lot of heat, meaning the stove does not need to be on high most of the time. I love the glass lids - can see whats happening inside.
Handles (on pot and lid) can get very hot, so use an oven glove.
I would recommend this product to a friend.