Truffle Pesto, 90g
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Black truffle is an Italian treasure hunted through the summer months, it is only identified by its pungent smell wafting through the woodlands. To make this Truffle Pesto, Saclà only adds cheese, smooth cashews and pine nuts to black summer truffles. Indulge as an authentic treat and turn traditional ravioli into an unforgettable dish or make a delicious mushroom risotto into a special occasion.
- Saclà Truffle Pesto is delicious with filled pasta like ravioli or added to scrambled or poached eggs
- Made from an authentic Italian recipe
- Certified traceability system and GMO free
- No added preservatives or colourants
- Gluten free, suitable for celiacs
Established in Asti in 1923, Saclà Italia’s aim was to capture the bounty of the fertile region of Piedmont in North-West Italy, in which it is still based today, to preserve it through the year. Generations later, the company is still run by the Ecole family and the products are made in Italy using the finest, freshly picked vegetables and traditional recipes with uncompromising regard for quality.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Ingredients: Sunflower seed oil, cashew nuts, cheese (milk), whey (milk), black summer truffle (Tuber aestivum Vitt.) 2%, salt, flavouring, pine kernels
- Allergens: Nuts, milk
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Keep refrigerated once open for up to 2 weeks
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.