Purifry Max Airfryer, 3.2L
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Make crispy and delicious fried foods for the whole family with little to no oil with the Purifry Max airfryer. The airfryer heats up to 200°C for fast and evenly cooked meals and the pause and stop buttons allow you to remove the inner pot while cooking and then resume cooking where you left off when the pot is returned. Use the Smart Memory technology to save your settings for favourite meals.
- Powerful airfryer with a large family capacity
- Fits a whole chicken or 500g potato chips
- Innovative detachable and dishwasher safe heating element
- Simple to use and easy to clean, just unlock and lift up
- Digital touch screen with adjustable timer and temperature settings
- Smart Memory technology saves your preferred time and temperature settings for favourite meals
- Intelligent pause and stop button to halt and resume cooking
- Uses patented Cyclone Heating technology for faster and healthier cooking
- Fry, bake, grill and roast your favourite meals at home for the whole family
- Includes recipes
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Power: 2050W
- Capacity: 3.2L
Warranty Info- Collapse this Section
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty for domestic use only
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
So far, results have justified the purchase. Fryer is easy to set up, controls are straight forward and it is easy to clean. Only downside is the substantial footprint on the worktop but then the capacity to cook worthwhile volumes justifies the sacrifice of space. We are very happy!
I would recommend this product to a friend.
I was looking fwd to this airfryer but it is dangerous. Once the basket has food in it, the safety clip no longer locks. So when you pull the basket out, not touching the release button which has a plastic safety cover over it, the bottom basket falls out and lands at your feet....hot !!! It does not function with weight in it. I would definitely not recommend it. The fryer works well but the safeRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.