Dr Green Tagine, 24cm
Free delivery on this item.
R1,349 | Was: R1699.00
Product Information- Collapse this Section
The Risoli Dr Green tagine is the perfect tool for everyday, healthy cooking. It can be used for various meals and cooking techniques, such as steam cooking, braising and baking. Its thick, die cast aluminium body ensures even cooking temperatures along its surface allowing for low temperature cooking that enhances your food's flavours.
- Tagine for various cooking techniques and dishes
- Ideal for gentle cooking
- Thick, 6mm die cast aluminium body
- Ensures even heating and low temperature cooking
- Comes with a non-stick, water based green stone coating with double resistance
- Safe for use on gas, electric, glass and ceramic stovetops
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Diameter: 24cm
- Capacity: 2.4L
- Body thickness: 6mm
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Before using the tagine for the first time, wash in hot soapy water, dry thoroughly and season lightly with oil or butter
- Low or medium heat is sufficient for obtaining the best cooking results
- Never overheat the tagine (maximum temperature of 200-240°C is indicated on the packaging for each specific range)
- Cast aluminium is a very good conductor of heat and continual overheating could damage the coating
- Do not heat the tagine when it is empty
- The tagine must be used for cooking only. Do NOT use the tagine for conserving (stocking) the food for longer periods as some aggressive food can damage the coating
- Use only wooden and nylon utensils and do not cut the food in the tagine
Warranty Info- Collapse this Section
This product comes with a 3 year warranty.
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.