Vinum Champagne Wine Glasses, Set of 2
Free delivery on this item.
R859 (Set of 2)
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
This classic, machine-made Champagne glass from the Vinum collection is a must-have for every sophisticated wine lover. The bowl shape is designed to allow the full range of champagne to open up and release aromas which isn't usually possible with a narrow flute. These glasses have proved to consumers and restaurateurs that the pleasure of consuming wine starts with the glass.
- Set of 2 Champagne glasses
- Glass shape allows the wide range of Champagne to unfold
- The larger rim diameter enables the aromas of Champagne to be released
- The aromas are relseased in a way that is not achieved when using a narrow flute
- The glass also includes a 'sparkling point' to aid the formation of the Champagne bubbles
About Riedel Vinum
Developed with great passion and based on the well-founded specialist knowledge of Georg J. Riedel's varietal-specific, handcrafted and blown Sommeliers range, the glasses from the Vinum range provide a reasonably priced machine-made alternative. This world-renowned range of functional glasses still offers the same wine-friendly benefits of bringing out the best in each varietal but at a more accessible price point.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Height: 22.5cm
- Capacity: 445ml
- Material: Crystal
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Dishwasher safe
- If available, use a stemware rack
- If washing by hand, wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- To remove stains use white vinegar
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section