Black Tie Bliss Decanter, 1.2L
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Riedel's range of elegant decanters is wide and varied, with a piece suitable for every lifestyle and price range. Both Riedel's handmade and machine-made decanters are produced in fine, lead-free crystal glass. Each handmade item is individually crafted by their master glassmakers, whose expertise guarantees that the quality of each product meets Riedel's high standards.
- A labour of love, the Bliss decanter displays a rotund foundation with an off-centre heart stamped from each side, compressing the crystal into a thin pane of solid glass
- This innovative design forces the wine to pool around the element while providing a place for the fingers to rest as the wine flows out of the decanter into a waiting glass
- Mouth-blown and formed by hand, making each a unique work of art
- Like the rest of the Black Tie collection, Bliss is dressed up with a black tuxedo stripe that extends gracefully from top to bottom
- This is achieved by introducing a rod of black crystal into the molten glass before the decanter has been formed
- This decanter is designed to hold a single bottle of wine
A functional and beautiful decanter is a must-have for wine lovers. All Riedel decanters are made of fine crystal glass to honour quality wines with the treatment they deserve. Traditionally, only mature wines were decanted in order to separate sediment from the wine. However, young wines can also benefit from decanting, as the aeration makes them smoother and rounder, speeding up the ageing process to delight your tastebuds.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Height: 26.5cm
- Capacity: 1.2L
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Key Attributes: Handmade, Mouth-blown
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Hand wash only
- Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section