Salt & Pepper Pinch Bowl Set
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
These locally manufactured salt and pepper pinch bowls are the ideal companion to your stove, outside braai or even your dinner table. These stylish yet timeless wooden creations, made from solid ash hardwood, will last a lifetime in your kitchen.
- Salt and pepper pinch bowl set
- Made from solid hardwood and designed to last a lifetime
- Comes with a clear perspex lid over each of the 2 openings to protect the contents
- Each lid is lifted using a chocolate brown leather tab
- Makes a great gift
Pieter De Jager, chef at heart and maker of bespoke artisan products, specialises in the craft of leather, wood and food. Based in Stellenbosch, PdJ is passionate about creating beautiful yet functional products related to hospitality and lifestyle.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Total dimensions: 19cm L x 9.5cm W x 6.5cm H
- Hole dimensions: 7cm Width x 5cm Depth
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Do not wash in a dishwasher
- Wipe using a damp cloth or soapy, warm sponge
- Treat with olive oil every so often as the wood dries
- Keep away from direct flames and harsh heat
- Do not leave the pinch bowls in direct sunlight for long periods of time
- Keep dry
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Bought this for my husband because he has big hands. So nice to have a salt and pepper bowl for big hands. It looks great too. The only thing I may have liked is glass lids instead of plastic but the leather straps are cool and practical.
I would recommend this product to a friend.