Product Information- Collapse this Section
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
There are some things in the kitchen that need to be chopped, but touching them is much less fun. Onions? Releasers of tears. Garlic? Smells up your hands for hours. So when it comes to chopping them up, why not pop them into the Good Grips food chopper and get them processed quick-smart. With a non-slip base, rotating cup and scooping spoon, the food chopper is the smart way to chop.
- Manual food chopper - depress top button to chop food quickly
- Great for chopping onions, nuts, garlic - you can even make breadcrumbs from stale bread
- Internal bumper reduces shock and sound, while non-slip cup keeps it stable and the rotating tab scrapes the side walls of built up food
- Chop directly onto your chopping board by removing the cup
- Comes apart completely for easy washing
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Cup capacity: 1 cup (250ml)
- BPA free
Video- Collapse this Section
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
2.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
This chopper is not effective. It sticks regularly and requires a lot of physical exertion to get it to chop onions or peppers. Then the peaces start coming apart as you try to loosen everything. I initially thought that I was struggling because the onions I wanted to chop had gotten soft. Tried it again on a fresh onion and same problem. Tried it on fresh peppers - same issue. I expected it to rRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.