Black Edition Pocket Knife with Oak Handle
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality. The black edition of the iconic Opinel Pocket Knife is very durable thanks to a high tannin content.
- Stainless steel pocket knife with oak handle
- Blade and virobloc become black after immersion in an electrolytic bath
- This treatment improves resistance to corrosion
- Oak handle wood is sourced from France
In 1890, Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie. He created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object — instantly recognisable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 8.5cm
- Material of the handle: oak wood
- Material of the blade: stainless steel
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Hand wash only
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.