Intempora Meat & Poultry Knife, 13cm
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
With its short and rigid blade, this Meat & Poultry Knife is perfect for separating flesh from bones and removing sinew and fat from meat. Crafted with modern design know-how and the very best materials, the Intempora collection brings French culinary excellence to the home kitchen.
- Short, rigid blade for separating flesh from bones, removing sinew and fat from meat
- Handle guard protects the hand from the cutting edge of the blade
- The handle is ultra resistant to temperature, water and shock
- Anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome
- Its carbon content of at least 0.4% gives it an excellent cutting edge
In 1890 Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie, he created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object: instantly recognisable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations. Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality.
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Blade length: 13cm
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Handwash only
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.